- This event has passed.
October 21, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Data can change your life and your neighborhood. Come explore drop-in activities about the data in your everyday life at this family-friendly, community fair!
• Explore the neighborhoods of Pittsburgh through data and maps.
• Learn how Census data is used to redraw political districts.
• Contribute to citizen science.
• Meet potential partners and share ideas.
• Play at the intersection of data and art.
• Find and use community data for your business, projects and neighborhoods.
Presented in partnership with the University of Pittsburgh Center for Social and Urban Research, home of the Western Pennsylvania Regional Data Center, Southwestern Pennsylvania Community Profiles and Pittsburgh Today.