- This event has passed.
Conversations and Connections
October 21, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Conversations and Connections is a one-day writer’s conference that brings together writers, editors, and publishers in a friendly, supportive environment. The conference is organized by Barrelhouse magazine, and has been held for the past decade in Washington DC, and the last four years in Pittsburgh. All proceeds go to Barrelhouse and participating small presses and literary magazines.
– the full day conference, including the featured authors keynote
– 3 craft workshop/panel sessions
– 1 ticket for Speed Dating with Editors
– your choice of 1 of the 4 featured books
– 1 subscription to a participating literary magazine
– (for those of you 21 or over) our world famous Boxed Wine
Happy Hour. Boxed Wine Happy Hour!